Any individual person/firm/govt. org who intends to carry out construction/reconstruction on their properties which fall within the limit of any centrally protected monuments/sites, need to apply for NOC from NMA prior to proceeding with the construction/reconstruction.

Area within 300 metres radius of any centrally protected monuments/sites falls under NMA jurisdiction.